POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : gas outlet : Re: gas outlet Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gas outlet
From: dlm
Date: 16 Apr 2005 11:30:31
Message: <42612f97$1@news.povray.org>
>> Go well...
>> And don't blow yourself up!
>>
>> DLM
>
> Some of us have memories that go back further than "Health and Safety at
> Work" :-) The ones I remember were made out of Bronze or old Brass. This
> looks like a small American fire hydrant to me, different cultures hmm.
> I like the modelling.

My memories go back some too ... I know what it is to dip a pen in ink!
(Messy)
If you want museum pieces the Science & Society picture library is a great
reference. e.g.
http://www.scienceandsociety.co.uk/results.asp?X9=Chemical%20Laboratories,%20Apparatus,%201850-1949
It really comes down to whether the desired look and feel is modern/
antique/ period/ surreal...
DLM